12/20/2007

Anja, Isi thx for your posts.

I think it makes sense to do the movie in English - I was afraid it would get too complicated - but if you agree I more than happy to do it in English. I´ll post a vote!

3Raum: I like it. I like this industrial feeling - maybe we can shoot the outside of another building and the inside shots at dreiraum. Does anyone know any people there? Can you find out who to contact (possible Homework)

Behind the camera jobs: director - cameraperson - producer (more for experienceed and/or courageous people) - assistant to the director and camera, lights, props (keeping track of and organising props), sound (holding microphones), continuity (making sure everyone and everything is in position), script (keeping track of script - helping actors memorize their lines), costumes (organising and keeping track of them)

If you think you like to do one of these jobs please post!

Keine Kommentare: